Production Operative – Evenings
Broadline Recruiters we are looking for production operatives to join our client’s production team on a full time ongoing basis. The working week will be Monday to Friday, and the hours will be from 3:45pm to 2am. Our Client is a well-established bakery in Ireland, manufacturing a varied range of scones and muffins and is the leading provider in preparing and packaging food and supplying to retailer’s nationwide. Our client is dedicated to the highest standards of quality and offers excellent service standards and close working relationships with a reliable hardworking team.
These positions are available immediately and typically offer 40 hours per week. The shift times will vary therefore candidates would need to able to access this location. This is a food environment therefore full training will be provided and please be aware this is a warm environment.
- Working to production deadlines on a daily basis
- Being part of a team to ensure product is produced in a timely manner
- Follow recipes as per company’s guidelines
- Quality checking of products
- Follow production planning and batch control
- Managing waste correctly
- Labelling of orders
- Packing of orders in a timely manner
- Ensure hygiene and cleanliness standards are implemented
- Following company guideline and procedures
- Candidates must be fully compliant with HACCP regulations
- 6 months experience in a warehouse/ food production position
- Valid HACCP Food safety level 1
- Valid Manual Handling
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to follow recipes and work under strict time deadlines
- 2 reference checks will be required
What Broadline Recruiters offer our temporary candidates?
- Immediate start.
- Company induction before going on site
- Weekly Rosters
- Full-time/Part-time hours
- Overtime where applicable
- Warm environment
- Paid weekly.
- Paid Holiday leave
Location: City West