Production Operative – Tallaght
Dublin 24, Temporary
Here at Broadline Recruiters we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced production operative to join and Irish owned and managed company who are internationally based. This company is experienced in creation, development, and manufacture healthcare and consumer products and devices.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ production experience, have excellent timekeeping and attendance and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and to strict deadlines.
Candidates who are looking to grow their warehousing career would be very suitable for this property and would match the company’s ethos. All tasks are carried out by teams but candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm. This position is a full time with a view to be made permanent within the company.
Please get in contact if you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills and experience required and would like to go forward for interview for this position.
- To fabricate products by means of assembly, build, pick and/or manufacture
- Preparation and manufacture all materials/parts associated with OE prosthetic and orthotic componentry, products and appliances according to supplied specification, procedure, quality standard and within an agreed manufacture lead
- Quality checking of goods
- Ensuring quality of goods before they are dispatched to customer
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept in a tidy fashion
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Valid Manual Handling
- Valid HACCP Food Safety Level 1
- 2 working references
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience is essential
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Full Training
- Temp to Perm
- Monday to Friday