Dublin, Full Time
Reception Manager 4* Hotel Dublin
My Client is looking for a Reception Manager required for a busy property in Co Dublin, this role is a fantastic position for an outstanding, standard driven, successful individual to lead the team.
- Reception Manager will ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards.
- Reception Manager will manage the front office team’s training and development
- Reception Manager will ensure Hr Policies are followed.
- Reception Manager will manage check in/out, cash, reservations and guest queries.
- Reception Manager will ensure the correct handling and charging of all daily business accounts and to ensure that all reception staff are aware of correct procedures.
- Reception Manager will provide exceptional friendly service to our guests at all times, ensuring an exceptional guest experience, every time.
- Reception Manager will ensure that the reception team are competently trained and that standards and performance are monitored.
- Reception Manager will have total product knowledge of the hotel and its facilities, and a complete knowledge of the properties product offering as a whole.
- Reception Manager will work closely with all departmental managers to ensure a pleasant experience for our guests.
- Reception Manager will ensure that any complaints are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Ensure payments are balanced and accurate.
- Reception Manager will work closely with the Reservations Manager ensuring that all sales are maximised, maximising room occupancy & room rate.
The candidate must have:
- Reception Manager should have 2 years previous reception management experience, ideally in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Reception Manager must be a friendly, welcoming and passionate about customer service.
- Reception Manager will have previous work knowledge & experience with Hot Soft/ Opera
- Reception Manager should have excellent attention to detail.
- Reception Manager should have a proactive approach to selling.
- Salary Guide €35k
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available send your CV over to Patrick at Patrick.email@example.com