Assistant Front office Manager
Carlow, Full Time
Assistant Front of House Manager required for a busy property in Co Kildare, this role is a fantastic position for an outstanding, standard driven, successful individual to lead the team.
- Ensure the day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards;
- Manage the front office team’s training and development
- Ensure Hr Policies are followed.
- Managing check in/out, cash, reservations and guest queries.
- To ensure the correct handling and charging of all daily business accounts and to ensure that all reception staff are aware of correct procedures.
- Provide exceptional friendly service to our guests at all times, ensuring an exceptional guest experience, every time.
- To ensure that the reception team are competently trained and that standards and performance are monitored.
- To have total product knowledge of the hotel and its facilities, and a complete knowledge of the properties product offering as a whole.
- To work closely with all departmental managers to ensure a pleasant experience for our guests.
- To ensure that any complaints are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Ensure payments are balanced and accurate.
- To work closely with the Revenue Manager ensuring that all sales are maximised, maximising room occupancy & room rate.
The candidate must have:
- 2 years previous reception management experience, ideally in a 4/5 star hotel.
- Be a friendly, welcoming and passionate about customer service.
- Have previous work knowledge & experience with Hot Soft
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a proactive approach to selling.
Please send your CV to Mairead.email@example.com