CO. CARLOW, Full Time
Beautiful property in Carlow is looking for a successful Reception Manager to lead there team. The successful candidate will be reporting into the General Manager of this successful candidate.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the front office operations.
- Implementing and instilling the customer service with this fabulous team in place.
- Looking after day-to-day operations are carried out in line with department and Hotel standards;
- Overseeing the front desk in all day-to-day operations to include but not limited to: check in/out, cash, reservations and guest queries;
- To ensure the correct handling and charging of all daily business accounts and to ensure that all reception staff are aware of correct procedures.
- Provide exceptional friendly service to our guests at all times, ensuring an exceptional guest experience, every time:
- To ensure that the reception team are competently trained and that standards and performance are monitored.
- To have understanding & knowledge of the hotel and its facilities.
- To work closely with all departmental managers to ensure a pleasant experience for our guests:
- To ensure that any complaints are dealt with promptly and effectively;
- Ensure payments are balanced and accurate;
- To work closely with the revenue manager & General Manager ensuring that all sales are maximised, maximising room occupancy & room rate
The candidate must have:
- Minimum three years previous reception management experience, ideally in a 4/5 star hotel
- Strong Customer Service Required
- Excellent attention to detail when required.
- Hot Soft knowledge would be advantage.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a proactive approach to selling
- Enjoy the fantastic role.
For more information on this role please do not hesitate to contact us.