Dublin 2, Full Time
Receptionist required for full time work in the Dublin City Centre. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to work alongside very experience recruiters and learn about candidate management, client management, etc.
The ideal candidate will be learning from start to finish the recruitment process. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm.
Hospitality background is an advantage.
Salary: €23,000 – €25,000
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Preparation of documentation including letters and excel spreadsheets etc.
- Operating office booking system.
- Inputting data into recruitment system manager.
- Providing a high level of customer service in person and over the phone.
- Work effectively as a member of a team.
- Working in a fast and busy paced environment.
- Supporting recruiters with administrative work.
- Stock Control.
- General reception | office duties.
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisation skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work to own initiative
- Additional language is a bonus
Please send your CV in strict confidence