Regional HR Manager
Dublin, Full Time
Our client is looking for a Regional Human Resources Manager to drive the HR strategy and best practice across their hotels in Ireland. This is a great role for an HR generalist, with responsibility over all aspects of the HR function and employee journey. This is a hands on role based primarily in Dublin with occasional travel to properties.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Reporting to the Group HR Manager you will drive the Company HR strategy across the region, taking the lead in ensuring all policies and procedures are compliant and updated in line with legislation and best practice
- Overseeing recruitment and selection; working with the heads of department to ensure they have the right team to meet the needs of the business and that a quality induction is delivered to all new employees
- Providing advice, coaching and guidance to managers to support them in all areas of people management, including employee relations and performance management
- Working with the HR Administrators in each property to provide a consistent HR service, ensuring HR data and systems are maintained accurately and in accordance with GDPR
- Ensuring correct payroll procedures are followed and employees are paid correctly and on time
- Conducting mandatory training as well as having a genuine interest in developing the team to reach their potential
- Coordinating engagement activities and actioning employee feedback to drive the employee brand and ensure high levels of employee satisfaction
- HR Generalist or specialist with experience in a senior HR role with responsibility over multiple sites
- Excellent Employment Law knowledge of both current and upcoming legislation within Ireland.
- Background in hotels or service sector is preferred
- Experience in managing a team to deliver a quality HR service
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to support all levels of the team, influence senior managers and build effective working relationships
- Ability to multi task and enjoy making decisions in a fast paced environment
- Be confident in using computer systems, from payroll to our employee app
- To be able to coach and develop the management team in HR policy and processes
- To have knowledge of running payroll is desirable.