Limerick, Full Time
Reservations Agent – 4* Hotel Limerick
My client is looking for a Reservations to join a successful management structure. This property is known for its efficient and friendly team of staff. This is a beautiful hotel looking to grow their team. The successful candidate will need the following requirements:
The Role Requirements:
- Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail promptly and efficiently.
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type.
- Verify availability of room type and rate.
- Accommodate and document special requests. Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Follow sales techniques to maximise revenue.
- Input and access data in reservation system.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information
- Protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and co-workers.
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Welcoming and warm at all times.
- Will anticipate the needs and services of guests.
- Speaks using clear and professional language
- Maintains positive working relationships with others; supports the team to reach common goals
- Good listening skills, responds appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Displays a flexible attitude towards tasks given and looks to help the team in any way they can
Salary Guide: Neg.
For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to David at email@example.com
Join Broadline Recruiters