Kildare, Full Time
The main focus of the role is to ensure the maximization of all bedrooms and hotel sales opportunities. To be responsible for events and weddings.
- Manage the Reservations team & all rooms reservations throughout for the property . For both individual and group bookings.
- Manage the Events Team and oversee wedding and event bookings
- Develop the Reservations team & events team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest and customer service.
- Manage the Reservations team & Events Team to meet and exceed budgeted targets.
- To be highly orgainised and work to high standards.
- Manage no-show and cancelled reservations and process charges according to hotel policy.
- Work closely with the General manager to help identify leads and convert leads to confirmed bookings.
- Liaise with the general manager to maximise room revenue. Assist the Revenue Manager with daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting.
- Deal with customer complaints & reviews in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
The ideal Candidate will:
Have 2-5 years of relevant experience in leadership roles in Hotel Reservations or Events department, preferably in established 4 and 5-star properties in Ireland
Advanced Hotsoft knowledge.