Kilkenny, Full Time
The main focus of the role is to ensure the maximization of all bedrooms and hotel sales opportunities.
- Manage the Reservations team & all rooms reservations throughout for the property . For both individual and group bookings.
- Assisting the Revenue Manager in developing new Reservations/Revenue SOP’s for the team following the introduction of a new property PMS.
- Develop the Reservations team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest and customer service.
- Manage the Reservations team to meet and exceed budgeted targets.
- Ensure all email traffic is monitored and reservations appropriately recorded and checked – dates, price, market segmentation, sources etc.
- Manage no-show and cancelled reservations and process charges according to hotel policy.
- Work closely with the Sales team to help identify leads and convert leads to confirmed bookings.
- Liaise with the Revenue Manager to maximise room revenue. Assist the Revenue Manager with daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting.
- Deal with customer complaints & reviews in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
The ideal Candidate will:
Have 2-5 years of relevant experience in leadership roles in Hotel Reservations department, preferably in established 4 and 5-star properties in Ireland
Advanced Opera knowledge. Working knowledge of MARSHA would be an advantage