Reservations & Revenue Manager
Limerick, Full Time
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Reservations & Revenue Manager to join a hotel operation in Limerick. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge in market dynamics & hotel technologies including Revenue Management Systems, Hotel Reservations and Distribution Systems. Reporting directly to the General Manager, they will work closely with the Front Office & Sales Manager to maximize all bedrooms and hotel sales opportunities.
Key elements of the role:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Reservations & Revenue Department.
- To maximize room revenue, occupancy percentage and room yield management.
- Working closely with the hotel management team to ensure the efficient running of the department.
- To maintain hotel guest satisfaction
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience as a Reservation or a Revenue Manager in a busy hotel.
- Thorough knowledge of Opera/Hotsoft (PMS), Siteminder (Channel Manager) & OTA’s.
- Ability to communicate easily and build trust with key personnel & business partners.
- Be a real hospitality professional who is ambitious and goal driven.
- Excellent presentations skills – fluent written & spoken English language
- Will be well organized, have an eye for detail & display the ability to prioritise and delegate in an ever-changing market environment.
- Role is 4 days in the office and 1 day working from home