Here at Broadline Recruiters we pride ourselves as strong, experience recruiters with excellent attention to detail. We are now looking for junior candidates to expand our team throughout our successful office. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking for an exciting career path.
We are looking for candidates who will be joining a very experience team of recruiters.
We are looking for the following attributes.
Role & Candidate Requirements;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Hospitality Background an advantage
- Able to multi task.
- Working in an efficient manner
- Willingness to learn all aspects of our business
- Good Admin skills
- Like dealing with people on a day to day
- Ambitious and hard working
- Dealing with candidates queries
- Able to work on one’s own intuitive
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Organised individual
- Wanting to develop a career in the recruitment sector
- Salary Neg
The trainee will be trained in all aspects of the recruitment sector, from temporary staffing to permanent recruitment. This process will happen over a twelve month period were each quarter you will be introduced to a new team to expand your skills in this role.
For more information on the above role please send your cv in confidence to Suzanne @broadlinegroup.ie