Restaurant General Manager
CO. KILDARE, Full Time
General Restaurant Manager
Restaurant Manager required for a beautiful property in Co. Kildare / Dublin West border, this role is a fantastic position for an outstanding, standard driven, successful restaurant Manager to join luxury property.
The Role involves:
- Building a team of professional staff throughout the food & beverage.
- Managing a professional team in place.
- Looking after the busy operation on a day to day basis.
- Strong background in a high standard restaurant operation.
- Strong People management.
- Implementing a very high standard of service throughout the operation.
- Involved in implementing training structure to the team.
- Strong emphasis on customer service.
- Excellent wine knowledge.
- Working five over seven days.
- Liaising with the management throughout the property with regards customer needs.
- Salary – €60k – €70k.
The Candidates Requirements:
- Proven track record in a high standard restaurant operation.
- Must be a people’s person as this is a customer facing role.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Extremely well organised Manager.
- Strong proven record with attention to detail whilst carrying out there duties.
- Very customer focused candidate.
- Held a position in the past which will involve the smooth running of this department.
- Past experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing the recruitment and selection of a successful floor team.
- Track record in developing the team in place.
For more information on this role, please send your details forward to Sarah in Broadline Recruiters.
For more great jobs like this one log onto www.broadlinerecruiters.com