Westmeath, Full Time
Our client is looking to add a Restaurant Manager to their management team who’s focus will be on managing the day to day activities of the restaurant. The Restaurant Manager will be responsible for overseeing the outlet both operationally and financially and will be hands on in delivering on standards and customer service.
- Manage the day to day operation of the restaurant.
- Work with the Sales team to develop packages and offers to attract customers into the food and beverage outlets.
- Ensure that continuous operational and customer service training is carried out based on standards agreed.
- Ensure that all team members including managers create a positive first impression to the guests by adhering to the hotel grooming and appearance policy.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the restaurant department by maintaining effective cleaning schedules and reporting any faults.
- Carry out regular internal audits to ensure that operational standards are being maintained.
- Write/manage the rosters on a weekly basis and communicate to all members of the team effectively.
- Be responsible for the planning of recruitment and selection of the team working alongside the Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure that all comply with health and safety procedures.
- Ensure that controls in the area of float and cash management are implemented and maintained.
- Achieve targeted GP percentages while ensuring standards are not compromised.
- Achieve targeted costs for Food and Beverage and devise a plan to achieve targeted costs.
- Ensure that the appropriate follow-up and action is taken in relation to all guest complaints and that guests are entirely satisfied with any complaint they have made.
- Carry out any additional reasonable requests by management team and/or guests.
- 2-3 years experience from 4* and or 5* Restaurant Hotel Operations
- Strong Restaurant Management background
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have own transport
- Strong people management skills
Please submit CV in confidence to be considered