Limerick, Full Time
My client is looking for a talented individual with experience in Revenue management. This role will play a vital part in maximising rooms revenue and supporting M&E and F&B revenues. Reporting to the General Manager the Cluster Revenue Manager will drive the revenue strategy to maximise revenue and market share for the hotel.
Revenue Manager Duties:
- Cluster Revenue Manager will manage all reservations and group booking
- Ensure best practices in revenue management are in place and the maximum revenue is achieved on any given day.
- Revenue Manager will manage the hotels rate strategy
- Clsuer Revenue Manager will compile a rooms strategy for the hotel to achieve the budget as set out on a monthly period, ensuring the profitability of the departments is built on.
- To effectively manage all distribution channels.
- To analysis the business on a daily basis looking at pickup, pace, lead time, booking patterns & trend
- To manage all market segments to obtain the optimum business mix for the hotel
- To carry out weekly/monthly meetings at property level.
- To input reservations into the system and work closely with the Front desk in dealing with reservations enquiries also
- To develop new business for the hotel by working closely with the Sales team in the hotel
- Revenue Manager will compile rooms revenue reports daily, weekly & monthly as set out by the central office revenue team
Revenue Manager Requirements:
- Previous Revenue Management experience from hotels in Ireland
- Customer centred approach.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent people management & communication skills.
Revenue Manager Benefits:
- Role is Monday to Friday
- Option of a combination of working from office and home is available
- Cluster Revenue Manager salary guide is €55k