Rooms Division Manager-4*Star Hotel Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Rooms Division Manager – 4* Hotel Dublin
My client is looking for a Room Division Manager to join a successful management structure. This property is known for its efficient and friendly team of staff. This is a beautiful hotel looking to grow their team. The successful candidate will need the following requirements:
The Role Requirements:
- Ensure sufficient staffing is present to meet daily business needs.
- Maintains a consistent and effective flow of communication with all teams.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a professional manner.
- Coordinate all check in and departures.
- Oversee inventory and ordering supplies and linens for the department.
- Report to the General manager.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Welcoming and warm at all times to all guests.
- Will anticipate the needs and services of guests.
- Speaks using clear and professional language for instruction the team.
- Maintains positive working relationships with others; supports the team to reach common goals.
- Displays a flexible attitude towards tasks given and looks to help the team in any way they can.
Salary Guide: €36-42k
For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to Pat at Patrick.email@example.com