Dublin, Full Time
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Sales Manager to join a hotel in Dublin City Centre
- Sales Manager will managing all sales and marketing activities for the Hotel.
- Sales Manager to develop sales plans to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Sales Manager with customer relationship management and new business development via productive and targeted sales and marketing strategies and activities.
- Sales Manager will manage competitor analysis and database management.
- Sales Manager will be Responsible for actioning the hotel’s overall marketing, PR and social media plans.
- Sales Manager assist with Responsible for the implementation hotel brand guidelines.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for campaigns, launches, hotel websites and photography.
- Sales Manager proactively address any emerging business needs.
- Sales Manager must have a proven track record in successful sales and marketing ideally from hotel/ hospitality enviroonment and be target and results driven.
- Sales Manager will be able to demonstrate creativity and be a strong communicator with excellent presentation skills.
The successful Sales Manager must be forward thinking and continuously looking at how the hotel can increase revenue through different methods and approaches.
Must have experience in a similar hotel with a strong mix of corporate and leisure with the ability to develop all areas of the business.
Salary Guide €45-50k