Business Development – 4* Hotel Wicklow
Wicklow, Full Time
Business Development Manager Wicklow
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager for a 4* property in Wicklow. This venue is known for its commitment to efficient and excellent service. This is a beautiful hotel looking to drive the business on through new sales strategies with the ultimate objective of maximizing in each department of the hotel.
The Role Requirements:
- Liaise with the Director of Hospitality.
- Analyse current markets and identify new market avenues.
- Oversee guest feedback platforms i.e Tripadvisor, Google etc.
- Manage all promotional collateral from copyright through to design and print and ensure that it is in line with Hotel policy.
- Submit weekly Sales & Marketing activity reports to the Director of Hospitality and Board of Directors
- Develop and agree departmental sales plans and communicate them clearly to all parties.
- Lead and develop your Sales & Marketing team by proactively coaching and mentoring team members.
- Reporting and forecasting profit margins from sales calls.
- Cold Calling and networking to drive business.
The Candidate Requirements:
- Full Drivers licence and Car.
- Background in sales in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to manage a marketing team.
- Strong Financial Background.
Salary Guide: €55k + bonous
- For more information on this senior position please send your details forward in confidence to Patrick @ email@example.com