Senior Pastry Chef
Wicklow, Full Time
Do you have a passion for creating and delivering exceptional dishes? Are you an experienced Chef looking for a new challenge?
A fantastic 5* Hotel in Wicklow is searching for a Senior Pastry Chef to join a superb team of Chefs.
- To ensure all guest food requests & dietary requirements are met.
- To ensure all products used are above standard for quality.
- Standards are met in relation to mis en place, food preparation and cooking, food presentation and food hygiene.
- To excel in communicating with food service personnel.
- To be responsible for the supervision of Junior Chef de parties and commie chefs.
- To ensure consistency of product at all times.
- To ensure the proper production, rotation and storage of the product with proper labelling using Daycode Genie at all times in line with kitchen procedures and policies.
- To partake and contribute to all aspects of training in the overall kitchen operation.
- To contribute to the continual development of the business, ensuring the continual growth of the turnover and gross profit.
- To be flexible to the business trends and fluctuations including all other areas of the kitchen operations.
- To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform
- To prepare and produce food for the area, which you are assigned, and to the standards set by the Head Pastry Chef.
- To be responsible for the best possible and economic use of food to ensure quality of food served and profitability.
- To prepare and cook condiments as required by the kitchen management, in accordance with standards set down in S.O.P manuals.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years Previous pastry experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent knowledge of standards and consistent quality in line with our 5* standards.
- Good Training &/or recognised chef qualifications.
- Good working knowledge of HACCP.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To hear more information about this role or to hear about other fantastic vacancies we have on at the moment contact Dylan at email@example.com