Senior Sous Chef
Co. Cork, Full Time
Senior Sous Chef
An exciting new role for a Senior Sous Chef has arisen to join an exquisite property in Kinsale Co. Cork. This beautiful boutique hotel are looking for an experienced, ambitious and highly organised Senior Sous Chef to work in an operation where attention to detail is paramount.
- Looking for a senior sous chef to work alongside our head chef.
- Exceptional leadership skills required and strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail a must.
- Able to grow within a team to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Working with a friendly and experienced team.
- Working in a friendly atmosphere and a close knit village experience.
- Really talented foodie Chef.
- Excellent high standard of food to be produced throughout this beautiful property.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Responsible for costings and managing menu concepts.
- Reporting to Head Chef
- Working five days over seven.
- Must have minimum three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hardworking, trustworthy with a positive attitude.
- Previous experience is a must.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation.
- Managing a team in the absence of the head chef.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Strong Financial acumen.
- Proven track record in a good food property.
- Able to produce a high standard of food whilst been financially astute.
- Fabulous salary and package on offer for the right candidate. Salary – €30k
For more information on this role please send your details forward for this fabulous role to Sarah.email@example.com