Galway, Full Time
My Client is looking for a Spa Manager for a 5* hotel in Galway. The main focus of the role is to ensure the customer receives a 5 star spa journey. The ideal candidate must have previous experience in managing a spa. To be responsible for training and development of the team and work closely with the Management.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spa Manager will promote a helpful and professional image to the guest, and give full co-operation to any guest requiring assistance, with a prompt caring and helpful attitude.
- Spa Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the Spa from maximising bookings and developing sales by working closely with the management team.
- Spa Manager will encourage a positive working morale within the team through continuous training and development.
- Spa Manager you will work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure revenue and costs are maintained at a sufficient standard
- Spa Manager will give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt caring and helpful manner and to be flexible in assisting around the hotel in response to business and client’s needs.
- Spa Manager will have a complete knowledge of the hotel and the product and service it offers.
- Spa Manager will be responsible for developing the spa and future development.
- Spa Manager will be responsible to oversee Mediation and Yoga Classes provided on site.
The ideal Candidate will
- Spa Manager must have 2-3 years of relevant experience as a Spa Manager, preferably in established 4-5 star properties.
- Spa Manager will have previous management experience.
- Spa Manager will be able to motivate and lead a team.
- Spa Manager will have be passionate about customer service.
- Spa Manager will have excellent organisational skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Spa Manager will be friendly with a willingness to help exceed guest expectation.
- Spa Manager will have excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships.
- Spa Manager will have an analytical approach to work.
Salary Guide €45k
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available at the moment contact Patrick at Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org.