Wexford, Full Time
Spa Manager for a 4* hotel in Wexford.
My Client is looking for a Spa Manager for a 4* hotel in Wexford. The main focus of the role is to ensure the customer receives a 5 star spa journey. The ideal candidate must have previous experience in managing a spa. To be responsible for training and development of the team and work closely with the Management.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Spa Manager will promote a helpful and professional image to the guest, and give full co-operation to any guest requiring assistance, with a prompt caring and helpful attitude.
- Spa Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the Spa from maximising bookings and developing sales by working closely with the management team.
- Spa Manager will encourage a positive working morale within the team through continuous training and development.
- Spa Manager you will work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure revenue and costs are maintained at a sufficient standard
- Spa Manager will give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in a prompt caring and helpful manner and to be flexible in assisting around the hotel in response to business and client’s needs.
- Spa Manager will have a complete knowledge of the hotel and the product and service it offers.
- Spa Manager will be responsible for developing the spa and future development.
The ideal Candidate will
- Spa Manager must have 2-3 years of relevant experience as a Spa Manager, preferably in established 4-5 star properties in Ireland
- Spa Manager will have previous management experience.
- Spa Manager will be able to motivate and lead a team.
- Spa Manager will have be passionate about customer service.
- Spa Manager will have excellent organisational skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Spa Manager will be friendly with a willingness to help exceed guest expectation.
- Spa Manager will have excellent communication skills and ability to build effective long-term relationships.
- Spa Manager will have an analytical approach to work.
- Spa Manager will be up to date in current trends in products and treatments within the spa industry
Salary Guide 35k
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available at the moment contact David at email@example.com.
Join Broadline Recruiters