Waterford, Full Time
Spa Therapist– Waterford
My Client is look for a Spa Therapist who offers guests an excellent experience with our wide range of products and prides themselves on high standards and would go the extra mile to spoil the customers.
- To present a professional appearance and ensure all guests receive a genuine courteous welcome on arrival/ departure.
- Conduct our range of Therapy Treatments to the highest standard in line with company standards.
- Anticipate guest’s needs whenever possible in order to enhance quality of service and exceed client’s expectations.
- Represent passion for customer service, proactively ensuring each guest has the memorable experience.
- Assist in positively promoting service / products within the hotel and maximize every sales opportunity.
- Be aware of Hotel promotions or special activities.
- Continually aim to improve our guests experience, ensure our highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Beauty and body trained itec/cibtac
- Have 1 years relevant experience
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and positive approach about their career
- Have high personal standards and values
- Be proactive and assertive attitude
- Dynamic both personally and professionally smart/professional appearance.
- Friendly and gracious attitude towards clients, staff and management
- Will have ability to empathise with clients and have a high standard of etiquette
- Spa Therapist will be open to continuous learning by improving performance by increasing own efficiency, initiate courses of action and willingly take on new responsibilities
Salary Guide €25k Neg.
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available at the moment contact David at david.barker@broadline.
Join Broadline Recruiters