Dublin, Full Time
Stock Controller – Permanent Position
Broadline Recruiters are currently looking for a Permanent member as a Store Controller and Store Assistant to join a team in a well-established Hotel based in Dublin City Centre.
This role is 5/7 days a week and it offers morning shifts. Each shift would start at 6.30am therefore candidates need an access to city centre at that time.
The company is an Irish leading company in hospitality offering 5 star service. Please see below details regarding the role:
- Receives all goods food/beverage/general stock/guest packages and records them into the logs provided according to LSOP’s
- Maintains the hygiene standards of storerooms to Marriott SOP and HACCP standards
- Examines products for quality / weighs all food items ensuring that received item match the order and delivery docket/invoice.
- Performs daily temperature checks in food stock according to LSOP.
- Items are put away/stored correctly according to Brand Standard Audit standards and procedures followed according to LSOPs
- Ensures the receiving bay is kept surgically clean and tidy throughout the day
- Clearly labels and stores food stock
- Performs all duties professionally, promptly, and efficiently
- Completes all requisitions in a timely manner and ensures only written requisitioned items are removed from storeroom.
- Notifies immediate Manager of any items that are low or out of stock and stock that is short on delivery.
- Ensures that Loss Prevention Health & Safety and fire regulations are adhered to by making sure that manual handling instructions are followed, fire exits are not blocked and trolleys/stock do not obstruct fire doors.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a busy environment
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills, natural team player, who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues but equally able to work on your own initiative
- Strong Warehouse/Store Assistant Background is essential.
Salary : €12.50 ph
Location: Dublin City Centre