Warehouse Operative – Swords
Dublin, Full Time
Warehouse Operative – Permanent Position
Broadline Recruiters are currently looking for a Warehouse Operative to join a team in a well-established Pharmaceutical storage and distribution company based in Swords. This is a full time permanent role.
The company is an Irish owned and they specialise in distribution and deliveries from clinical to commercial products. They are the sole Irish distributors for various products for warehouse and stores across the country.
Please see below details regarding the role:
- Responsible for the general upkeep and organisation of the stores and warehouse area
- Ensure that the warehouse and stores is kept tidy at all times and that stock is clearly identifiable
- Picking, packing and loading of trucks and customer vehicles in a safe and timely manner
- Loading and unloading deliveries
- Operating a counterbalance forklift (forklift training will be provided )
- Receive and check off delivery of products into the warehouse, stock count.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the warehouse operates efficiently and effectively
- Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary or as may be required by the company.
- Liaising with the stores and management staff to help fulfil any incoming jobs/duties.
- Following company policies and procedures from an operational and health and safety perspective
- An excellent customer service skill
- The fridge/freezers must be stocked daily. Keep walk in fridge/freezer and controlled ambient room stocked daily.
- Replenishing dry ice and ensuring that clients/other WC offices are charged correctly for it.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a busy environment
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Great interpersonal skills, natural team player, who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues but equally able to work on your own initiative
- Strong Warehouse/Store Assistant Background is essential.
- Counterbalance Licence Not Required however candidate must have experience on Counterbalance
The role is Monday to Friday however candidates must be available to work both morning and afternoon shifts due to business needs.
Salary: €33,000 depending on experience
Location: Dublin North