Dublin South, Full Time
Trainee Recruiter – Warehouse and Logistics
Looking for a move or to change your career for 2022
We are an award winning team of experienced recruitment specialists who are passionate about the sector we recruit. We are currently looking for a Trainee Recruiter to join our team as we expand in 2022. This will be a permanent apprenticeship position in conjunction with The National College of Ireland undertaking a 3 year Undergraduate Honours Degree.
This position would be suitable for candidates who are looking to develop their careers in a supportive environment. The successful candidate will assist the recruitment team in the selection and recruitment process from start to finish. The ideal candidate must be driven and motivated with the ability to take direction from senior management.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a warehouse, logistics, hospitality or customer service working environment.
- Strong people skills are essential
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent organisational skills is a must and a can do attitude
- An ambitious person looking to progress their career in the industry.
- Supporting the recruitment team with daily task and duties.
- General administrative responsibilities i.e. filing, scanning, reference checking.
- Assisting in the Selection and Recruitment process.
- Posting of Job Advertisements on online posting boards as per company policy.
- Communicating with candidates and clients effectively when requested.
- Using internal software to keep candidate and client information organised.
- Ensuring maximum candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Level 8 Bachelor of Arts Undergraduate Degree (Honours) In Recruitment Practice
- Salary grade starting at €23,600 a year on a yearly increment
- The Apprentice will work 4 days and attend college on the allocated day.
- Two semesters per year with 10 weeks allocated per semester.
- Work Based Learning giving the student the advantage to learn and apply teachings in the workplace.
- Modules covering Human Resources, Career Management Skills, Sales and Negotiation and Information Communication Technology.
- Mentorship programme with Broadline Recruitment Group.
- Excellent career progression.
- Excellent Salary.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Experience to work in a fast pace environment.
- Working in a fantastic environment where you are encouraged to be very successful.
- Monday – Friday.
For further information, please send your details in confidence and your application will be private & confidential.