Dublin City Centre, Temporary
Broadline Recruiters are looking to increase our well renowned Events team. You will be working with some of the most amazing venues in Dublin. You must be able to work on ones own initiative and be able to provide a consistent and high quality standard of food and beverage service to our clients, ensuring smooth delivery of function services and events. We are looking for Bartenders, Waiters, Kitchen Porters and General Assistants. Very attractive rate of pay on offer.
- Excellent Customer service
- Must take pride in ones duties
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Track record working in four & five star hotels
- Minimum One years experience would be an advantage
- Excellent English written and oral essential
- Ensure excellent and professional customer service at all times.
- Undertake general waiting and service duties of food and beverages.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation.
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Follow hygienic food and beverage handling procedures.
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Able to work a flexible roster including evening and weekend work where necessary.
- Excellent earning potential
- Flexible contract to suit your needs.
- Full events waiting staff training provided
- Working in some of the best sporting venues and stadiums throughout the Leinster area
- Full uniform provided.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Full training in Manual Handling and H.A.C.C.P.