General Operative – Warehouse Administrator
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to be partnering up with a food company around Killeek area that delivers finest quality produce. The role would be based in a packhouse area where each candidate would be packing, labelling and doing some light warehouse administrator duties.
This is a role for you if you are looking for a full time role that guarantees full time hours / roster and career progression
The company is based in Co.Dublin in St Margaret’s area. It offers each candidate an opportunity to join and grow within their company. The shifts are 4 days a week , 10 hours each shift starting at 8.30am
Candidates must have warehouse/admin experience
Main Duties when entering the business:
- Ensuring your time keeping and attendance are excellent
- Meeting deadlines and targets
- Packing and Labelling products
- Quality check to make sure all products are made and produced up to company’s standard
- Working as a part of the team
- Printing labels
- Printing order sheets
- Printing dockets
- Data entry
- Checking the stock
What We Offer:
- Canteen on site
- Full training provided
- Potential for career progression
- We love to promote from within
- Weekly pay
- Weekly roster
- All PPE equipment will be provided including safety shoes and hi viz if needed
Schedule and Location:
We are currently looking for candidates that are available for 8.30am start 4 days a week, which would be 10 hours shifts each.
You must be available to work 4 days out of the 7 days a week.
There is no public transport available therefore you need access to location
Starting pay rate : €13.20 ph with a progression to €13-14 ph depending on position being progressed to.