Dublin 24, Full Time
Warehouse Manager – Dublin 24
Our client a fantastic, well established Logistics Company have a fantastic opportunity for a warehouse manager to join their team. This role will involve liaising between various departments to ensure customer needs are met at all times.
The role includes:
- Manage an experienced warehouse team in a professional manner.
- Organise the loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
- Check for damaged/missing items and then sorting stock for storage in the warehouse.
- Pick, pack and prepare orders within the required scheduled period.
- Keep and maintain a clean, organised, tidy warehouse and trade counter area as a daily routine.
- Take part in the regular stock inventories
- Follow company policies and workplace health and safety rules in place
- To be polite, mannerly and the ultimate professional when dealing with other staff, customers and couriers.
- Previous experience supervising a warehouse (3+ years)
- The ability to work well within a team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent manners
- Forklift truck licence
Salary: €45- €55K DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience candidate to join a fast paced progressive company.