Warehouse Operative – €12
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity for an experience warehouse operative to join an Irish owned and managed company. This company supply the highest quality engineering services and solutions in manufacturing, design, welding powder coating and assembly it is a third generation precision sheet metal fabrication and locker manufacturing company based in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ warehouse experience, have excellent timekeeping and attendance and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and to strict deadlines.
Candidates who are looking to grow their warehousing career would be very suitable for this property and would match the company’s ethos. All tasks are carried out by teams but candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm, and offers a salary of €12. This position is full time with a view to be made permanent within the company.
Please get in contact if you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills and experience required and would like to go forward for interview for this position.
- To fabricate sheet metal products by means of assembly, build, and/or manufacture.
- Preparation and manufacture all materials/parts associated with componentry, products and appliances according to supplied specification, procedure, quality standard and within an agreed manufacture lead.
- Handling and offloading metal fabrications.
- Quality checking of goods
- Ensuring quality of goods before they are dispatched to customer
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept in a tidy fashion
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Valid Manual Handling
- Valid HACCP Food Safety Level 1
- 2 working references
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience is essential
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- The ability to work in a team environment
- Full Training
- Temp to Perm
- Monday to Friday