Broadline Recruiters are currently recruiting a team of warehouse operatives.
We have a number of positions available in the dublin area. These positions are available immediately for the right candidates. The work is ongoing full-time, with some part-time/flexible working hours also available for candidates.
If you are looking for a role where you can grow whilst being supported and trained at the same time please get in contact with us for more details. Training can be provided as candidate’s progress within their role and advance. There are no set limits to how far candidates can go.
We have a number of different positions and shifts available and the shift times will vary therefore candidates would need to able to access the location.
- Production Operative
- General Operative
- Warehouse Operative
- Packing Operative
- Order Picker
- Bakery Operative
- Forklift Drivers
- Order Picker (PPT licence)
- Working to production deadlines on a daily basis
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Being part of a team to ensure product is produced in a timely manner
- Ability to multitask and work under strict time deadlines
- Quality checking of products
- Labelling of orders
- Packing of orders in a timely manner
- Candidates must be fully compliant with HACCP regulations
- 3 months experience in a warehouse/ production position is desirable
- 2 reference checks will be required
- Valid Manual Handling certificate
- Valid HACCP Food Safety Level 1 certificate
What Broadline Recruiters offer our temporary candidates?
- Immediate start.
- Weekly Rosters
- Full-time/Part-time hours
- Overtime where applicable
- Warm environment
- Paid weekly.
- Paid Holiday leave
Location: Dublin City west