Warehouse Operative – Dublin 12
Dublin 12, Full Time
Here at Broadline Recruiters we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced warehouse operative to join a well-established and expanding company based in Dublin 12.
This company design and manufacture a wide range of high-performance aluminium windows, doors and facade systems. Our client is currently looking to expand their team. This position is a full time role with working hours Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ warehouse experience, have excellent timekeeping and attendance and the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and to strict deadlines.
Candidates who are looking to grow their warehousing career would be very suitable for this property and would match the company’s ethos. All tasks are carried out by teams but candidates will need to be able to work off their own initiative.
Please get in contact if you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills and experience required and would like to go forward for interview for this position.
- General warehouse duties
- Quality checking of goods
- Packing good for dispatch
- Loading and unloading of stock
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept in a tidy fashion
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Permission to work 40hours
- A minimum of 2 years order picking experience is essential
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- The ability to work in a team environment
- 2 working references
- Full Training
- Weekly Rosters
- Monday to Friday
- Progressive role