Warehouse Operative Naas €12.50 p/h
Naas. Co Kildare, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client, one of Irelands leading retailers, based in our Warehouse-Distribution Centre Naas, Co. Kildare. The successful candidate will play an essential role in our large fast-paced warehouse operation. Warehouse experience is an advantage but not essential. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. This is full time on-going position.
If you are interested in taking on a new challenge at a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
- Manage pick orders
- Picking customer orders based on number, size, colour, quantity, and quality requirements
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Shrink wraps products to pallets
- Performs other general warehouse duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in a busy warehouse is an advantage but more important is that the candidate demonstrates initiative and an attitude to learn quickly.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy when loading and unloading goods.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great self-independence and motivation
- Own transport would be an advantage
What Broadline Recruiters offer our Candidates?
- Immediate start.
- Paid weekly.
- Excellent pay rate/package
- Fast-paced, high energy work environment
- Canteen and parking onsite
- Regular rostered hours
If you are interested in this role please apply with your current CV to be considered immediately
Salary: €12.30 per hour plus
Shifts: 5am or 6am start
Location: Naas. Co. Kildare