Warehouse Operative €12 ph
Broadline Recruiters are delighted to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity to work in one of Irelands leading logistics companies based in the Dublin 15.
The work is 5am till 11am as a warehouse operative
- To ensure that all goods receive an inbound are scanned.
- The warehouse to be kept tidy at all times.
- Undertake cross training on all aspects of the operation.
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by your Line Manager.
- Loading/Unloading of goods inbound and outbound.
- Sorting of good in reference to destination.
- Scanning goods and recording data.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous logistics experience minimum 6 months – preferred not necessary.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Be able to work in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in Parcels/Distribution Industry – preferred not necessary
- Import / Export knowledge – preferred not necessary.
- Goods inbound & Outbound.
- Own transport essential
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- 2 work related references
Salary: €12.00 PH
Location: Dublin 15