Wedding and Events Executive
Waterford, Full Time
My Client is looking for a friendly professional Wedding and Events Executive. Wedding and Events Executive role who can work as part of a team in a luxury hotel in Waterford .
- Wedding & Events Executive will manage bookings for all weddings, conference, and event business, and making sure all sales enquiries and hotel show rounds are dealt with in a proactive manner and converted into confirmed bookings.
- Wedding & Events Executive will be responsible to ensure the events database is updated, actioned daily, and utilised for all live enquiries, existing clients, and new business
- Wedding & Events Executive will upsell all conference and events equipment, food and beverage, and other hotel facilities
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Wedding & Events Executive will be completing and updating the function sheet to ensure management are aware of all wedding/event details.
- Wedding & Events Executive will communicate with and facilitating the wedding couple from booking stage through to the wedding day.
- Wedding & Events Executive will Assist in the wedding day set up and ensuring all details of their day are delivered as promised in line with our operational procedures.
- Wedding & Events Executive will actively promote events within the hotel and aim to maximise sales opportunities. Keep familiar with trends within the industry locally and abroad with view to enhancing our service.
- Wedding & Events Executive effectively handle customer enquiries and complaints according to the hotel’s expectations ensuring guests are happy on departure.
- Wedding & Events Executive will complete daily wedding & events administration duties and general office administration on an ad hoc basis.
- Third level qualification in event management, hospitality or related field.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to build and sustain effective relationships with team members and customers.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritise and organise work in a fast-paced environment
- Responding to phone and email wedding queries and securing bookings.
- Salary Guide €30k