Weddings & Events Executive
Offaly, Full Time
Weddings & Events Coordinator – 4* Hotel Offaly
My client is looking for an experienced Hospitality professional with a background in Wedding planning to join their Events team. The ideal candidate has superb attention to detail and enjoys crafting the perfect day for hotel guests.
This is a Monday to Friday Role.
- Completing and updating the function sheet to ensure management are aware of all wedding/event details.
- Communicate with and facilitating the wedding couple from booking stage through to the wedding day.
- Assist in the wedding day set up and ensuring all details of their day are delivered as promised in line with our operational procedures.
- Actively promote events within the hotel and aim to maximise sales opportunities. Keep familiar with trends within the industry locally and abroad with view to enhancing our service.
- Effectively handle customer enquiries and complaints according to the hotel’s expectations ensuring guests are happy on departure.
- Complete daily wedding & events administration duties and general office administration on an ad hoc basis.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to build and sustain effective relationships with team members and customers.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritise and organise work in a fast-paced environment
- Responding to phone and email wedding queries and securing bookings.
Salary Guide: €28-32K
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available send your CV over to David at firstname.lastname@example.org