Weddings & Sales Coordinator
Kildare, Full Time
Weddings & Sales Coordinator –
My client is looking for an organised and creative professional to join their fantastic property in Kildare. The ideal candidate has a passion for event management and experience in a similar role.
- Completing and updating the function sheet to ensure management are aware of all wedding/event details.
- Communicate with and facilitating the wedding couple from booking stage through to the wedding day.
- Assist in the wedding day set up and ensuring all details of their day are delivered as promised in line with our operational procedures.
- Actively promote events within the hotel and aim to maximise sales opportunities.
- Keep familiar with trends within the industry locally and abroad with view to enhancing our service.
- Effectively handle customer enquiries and complaints according to the hotel’s expectations ensuring guests are happy on departure.
- Complete daily wedding & events administration duties and general office administration on an ad hoc basis.
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to build and sustain effective relationships with team members and customers.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritise and organise work in a fast-paced environment
- Responding to phone and email wedding queries and securing bookings.
For more information on this role or to hear about the other fantastic roles we have available send your CV over to David at firstname.lastname@example.org