Cork City, Full Time
Broadline Recruitment Group are currently hiring for a Wok Chef to join an new and exciting opportunity in Cork City.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reports into a Chef de Partie, and/or a Sous or Head Chef
- Ability to work on a Wok Station
- Chopping and preparing vegetables.
- Assist in the organisation of the assigned workstation
- Cooking and preparing elements of high quality dishes
- Preparing vegetables, meats and fish
- Helping with deliveries and restocking
- Assisting with stock rotation
- Cleaning stations
- Assisting in the food preparation process
- Contributing to maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
Requirements of applicants:
- Experience working on a Wok Station.
- Knowledge of Asian Fusion cuisine essential.
- Experience in a kitchen handling and preparing food
- Culinary arts qualification preferable but not necessary
- Keen to learn and grow in a busy kitchen environment
- Experience of kitchen equipment
- Experience of dangerous equipment such as knives
- Competent level of English spoken and written
- Permanent Contract.
- Competitive Salary.
- Opportunity to be involved in a new opening operation.
- Excellent pathways for progression.
Contact Darragh in the strictest of confidence on 01 404 7172 if you believe you have the required skill set for the above role.