Broadline Recruiters are looking to recruit a candidate who is looking to develop a career in Recruitment. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to work along side very experience recruiters and learn about candidate management, client management, vetting process etc. This programme has been very successful with are current junior recruiters who have been with us over the last three years.
This is a fast paced exciting role which is ever changing on a daily basis. You will be learning from start to finish the recruitment process. We recruit in six sectors and it is a busy but exciting atmosphere to work in. This is an exciting environment to begin your career.
- Preparation of documentation including letters and excel spreadsheets etc.
- Inputting data into recruitment system manager
- Providing a high level of customer service in person and over the phone
- General administrative duties
- Answer incoming calls and facilitate handling of requests for information
- Work effectively as a member of a team
- referencing candidates
- Working in a fast and busy paced environment
- Screening CV’s and Interviewing
- Experience in an administrative support role
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisation skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft tools, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work to own initiative
- Additional language is a bonus
Please send your cv on to aisling @broadlinerecruiters.com
This is an Internship. An allowance of €50 per week will be paid in addition to your current Social Welfare payment. Eligibility criteria applies.