We have a great opportunity for a Butcher to work in a gourmet food company based in Dublin, Ireland. This is a family run business, who pride themselves on delivering high quality, local sourced goods.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Attention to detail in every aspect of presentation
- Able to deliver to a high standard
- Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat.
- Prepare and place meat cuts and products
- Ensure meat cuts appear attractive and catch the shopper’s eye.
- Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
- Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and fish
- Prepare meat in cooking form for sale to customers
- Monitor stock supplies to maintain inventories.
- Receive, inspect, and store meat upon delivery, to ensure meat quality.
- Shape, lace, and tie roasts, using boning knife, skewer, and twine.
- Certified HACCP an advantage
- Self motivated and driven
- Must be a good team player
- Previous Butchery experience is essential
- The ideal candidate must be able to preform under pressure to deliver the best
- Complying with high standards in relation to uniform and cleanliness
Our client has a strong devotion to food and is looking for a Butcher with same dedication to their work.
For more information on this excellent role send your details forward in confidence to Rachel, through the link provided. All applicants received will be kept in strict confidence.