Junior Pastry Chef required for Hotel in Galway City. The ideal candidate must come from a strong culinary background and enjoy cooking food to a high standard.
- Must have min two to three years experience.
- Working in all area’ s of the kitchen.
- Able to work in own intuitive or part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Must have fine dining experience in pastry
- Able to work in a team while producing a very high standard of food.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Excellent knowledge of pastry
- Good delegation skills required.
- Working closely with the existing team.
Salary depending on experience.
For more information please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters.