A junior sous chef is required to join a 4* hotel. This is a lovely role for an organised and reliable chef to join an established team.
The successful candidate will be looking after the Brasserie. Hours of work are 12-9 / 1-10, 5 over 7 days.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Must come from the four or five star market.
- Able to multi task and assist junior members of the team when required..
- Able to supervise team in place in absence of Sous chef.
- Looking for a chef who has an excellent background in cheffing.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Background cooking really good standard of food in this busy operation.
- Be able to work in all areas for the kitchen.
- Willingness to gain and grow in this role.
- Strong emphasis producing really good standard of food.
- Stepping into a section of the kitchen when required.
- Able to work in all areas of the kitchen.
- Preparing fresh produce for lunch and dinner, and stepping into the banqueting when required.
- Working with an established team.
- Foodies background a plus.
- Five over seven days
- Must have a proven background to work in a fast paced environment.
- Salary €30-33k DOE
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters