A leading hotel in Dublin is looking for a Lounge Manager to join the team
The successful candidate will be responsible for Lord Mayor’s Lounge daily shift operations and supervision of staff. Position assists with promoting the lounge, menu planning, maintains standards, assists servers on the floor during peak periods and manages property liquor inventories and controls. Strives to ensure guest and associate satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Joining a very strong successful management team.
- Supervision of staff
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Fully responsible for the Lounge
- Menu Planning
- Asssist on the floor during peak periods
- Ensuring all service is carried out in a courteous and profitable quality bar service.
- Ensuring that all beverage staff are carrying out there duties to the standard operating procedures which are in place in this beautiful property.
- Manages property liquor inventories & controls
- 4 years experience in the food & beverage, culinary or related professional area
- Prior experience in 5 star property
- Proven track record
- Be able to provide examples of guiding, directing & motivating staff
- Flent in English and have the ability to communicate effectively there expectations & objectives
For more information on this role, please send your details forward to Suzanne in Broadline Recruiters