Our client, a leading Irish food manufacturer, wish to add an experienced maintenance supervisor to their team in the Dublin West area. This is a lovely role which has come live due to increase in business. This is an immediate start for the successful candidate. The purpose of the job is working supervisor to supervise the maintenance team within the company to ensure all plant and equipment is working to maximum efficiency.
- Supervision of the maintenance team
- Ensure all plant and equipment is working to maximum efficiency.
- Carry out maintenance tasks
- Ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines and department procedures
- Report all daily activities
- Assist with the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Assist with financial matters.eg. Budgets, weekly costs, quotes, etc.
- €40k per annum, is negotiable.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Experience in food manufacturing essential, bakery very desirable.
- Mechanical/Electrical background an advantage
- Facilities maintenance experience an advantage
- Good team player that can use their own initiative.
- Strong computer skills essential.
This is a very busy role and the supervisor must have the flexibility, knowledge and understanding of all plant and equipment and all maintenance activities while on shift. While on shift the supervisor will be answerable for all maintenance issues
To arrange an immediate interview please e-mail your cv or contact Suzanne Guerin in Broadline Recruiters.