Night Manager – Co. Kildare
We are currently recruiting for a Night Manager for a busy four star hotel in Co. Kildare. The Night Manager will be responsible for the front office and hotel operation during the night shift. The candidate will need to have previous experience in similar role in a four or five star hotel.
- Completing the night audit for the hotel.
- Ensure regular night-shift duties are completed including Room Service, resident’s bar and cleaning duties.
- Ensure effective handover to the day Reception shift.
- Reception duties including check in / check out
- General basic maintenance.
- Organise and distribute luggage for group departures.
- Answer phone and any queries from customers or guests at reception desk.
- Liaise with appropriate departments on issues that arose on the shift.
- Have responsibility for night porters and ensure they carry out their duties including cleaning and setting up of meeting rooms and conferencing rooms.
- Must have a friendly, approachable manner and strong communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Has previous relevant experience in a 4* or 5* hotel, including experience of night audits.
- Has excellent written and oral communication
- Possess a hands-on attitude to work.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer care and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent salary on offer depending on experience.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne at