Night Porters – South West Dublin
We are currently recruiting for two night porters for a hotel based in South West Dublin. The candidates will be responsible for the hotel operation during the night shift. The candidate will need to have previous experience in similar role.
- Ensure regular night-shift duties are completed including resident’s bar and cleaning duties.
- Ensure effective handover to the day Reception shift.
- To act as Manager on Duty for the night shift
- Reception duties including check in / check out
- General basic maintenance.
- Answer phone and any queries from customers or guests at reception desk.
- Liaise with appropriate departments on issues that arose on the shift.
- Ensure overall security for the hotel.
- Nightly operation of hotel.
- Hours of work are 11pm to 7am.
- Five over seven days.
- Must have a friendly, approachable manner and strong communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Has previous relevant experience in a 3* or 4* hotel,
- Has excellent written and oral communication
- Possess a hands-on attitude to work.
- Be eligible to work full-time all-year round without restriction.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer care and problem resolution skills.
- Salary €12.50 per hour.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne