Night Porters – West Dublin/Kildare
We are currently recruiting for two night porters for a hotel based in Dublin West and Kildare. The candidates will be responsible for the hotel operation during the night shift. The candidate will need to have previous experience in similar role.
- Ensure regular night-shift duties are completed including resident’s bar and cleaning duties.
- Ensure effective handover to the day Reception shift.
- To act as Manager on Duty for the night shift
- Reception duties including check in / check out
- General basic maintenance.
- Answer phone and any queries from customers or guests at reception desk.
- Liaise with appropriate departments on issues that arose on the shift.
- Ensure overall security for the hotel.
- Nightly operation of hotel.
- Hours of work are 11pm to 7am.
- Five over seven days.
- Must have a friendly, approachable manner and strong communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Has previous relevant experience in a 3* or 4* hotel,
- Has excellent written and oral communication
- Possess a hands-on attitude to work.
- Be eligible to work full-time all-year round without restriction.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer care and problem resolution skills.
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Yvonne