Office Administrator – Dublin 9
We are currently recruiting for a reliable Office Administrator to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the team has adequate support to work efficiently. The candidate must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail as well as very strong administration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Conscientious about deadlines with excellent organisational ability.
- The adaptability to take responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent presentation, telephone and customer service skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with excellent administration skills.
- Strong communication skills – written, oral and presentation.
- Creativity and the ability to generate ideas and solutions.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Accounts experience an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a busy office environment.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Data entry.
- Manage the relevant documentation to ensure compliance with associated regulations.
- Issue documentation requirements as per required specifications.
- Maintain, order and organise office supplies.
- Assist the management with general clerical duties such as photocopying, filing, collecting and retrieving information, and providing assistance as requested.
- Assist with monthly reports.
- Invoice processing and accounts administration.
- Attention to detail is of critical importance.
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development.
- Ad hoc administration duties.
Location – Dublin 9
Salary – €21k – €23k, Depending on Experience
Please submit CV in strict confidence to Louise at Broadline