Operation Manager required too oversee all aspects of hotel operation in Dublin. Is responsible for the day to day management of the hotel and its staff.
The Job Requirements:
- Lead, develop and direct the management team.
- Very hands on role.
- Very pro – active in the business development of this busy city centre property.
- Maximising hotel revenue and profitability from all market segments
- Very financially focused Operations Manager.
- Working closely with a very senior management structure.
- Efficient operation and cost control of all hotel departments & facilities
- Ensure SOP’s are in place for all departments
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health & safety, employment regulations and other statutory regulations
- Strong emphasis on standard operating procedures throughout this venue.
- Organise the property and secure all maintenance is carried out throughout the venue
The Candidates Requirements:
- Proven track record from a similar role wit emphasis on Food & Beverage.
- Excellent work history from the hotel sector in Ireland
- Strong attention to detail required as this is a high profile event.
- Looking for a Manager who strives for best practice and compliance in all area’s of the service sector.
- Very focused candidate who excels with managing people.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Salary €40-45k Depending on Experience.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Patrick in Broadline Recruiters.