Our client based in the Dublin North area is looking for experienced Warehouse Operatives to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and will work well in a team environment.
This is an ongoing position which offers 20-30 hours per week.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Picking orders using a hand held scanner
- Ensuring all orders are dispatched in a timely manner
- Loading and unloading of goods manually
- Boxing, labelling and packing goods
- Working as a part of the team or on your own initiative
Requirements for the role:
- Full training will be provided
- Enthusiastic and willing to work at a fast pace
- Must be available for early morning shifts
- 2 working references
- Available for immediate start
This is an ongoing position Monday – Friday. Candidates must be available to start work from 6am daily.
Salary 9.15 per hour.