Pastry Chef de Partie –– South East
We are now recruiting for a pastry chef de partie for a four star hotel resort based in the South East. The candidate must have previous experience in banqueting and fine dining and must have a passion and flair for food, pastry in particular.
- Will be responsible to efficiently run their own section, ensuring every dish is served to a consistency high standard within an agreed time frame.
- Background producing an excellent standard of pastry.
- Able to work on there own intuitive as well as part of a team.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Must have passion and flair for food and pastry in particular.
- Ensure compliance with all HACCAP and Food and Safety Regulations.
- Ensure a professional, friendly and courteous service.
- Minimum four years experience in hotel industry to include banqueting and fine dining.
- Very creative candidate who can produce an excellent standard of food.
- Working with an established team.
- Very passionate candidate who enjoys this role immensely
- Recognised qualification essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Five over seven day’s shifts including daytime, weekends and evening shifts.
- Salary – €28k depending on experience.
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Yvonne